Friday, August 10, 2012

Sewing


Good addition to designing albums canvases and also sewing I decided to enter the artistic
I have a Singer sewing machine but was very special and just years
Many things you can do with it
And I decided to open her learn better and sew

A few good weeks of independent study
Playing with Fabric
Until I

Shows you the things I made
Of course luxury lace fabric in different designs
For sale for the holidays regenerate at pretty things

טוב בנוסף לעיצוב אלבומים קנבסים ועוד החלטתי להכנס גם לתפירה אומנותית
יש לי מכונת תפירה זינגר אבל מאוד מיוחדת ועמדה שנים סתם
הרבה דברים ניתן לעשות איתה
והחלטתי לפתוח אותה ללמוד טוב ולתפור
כמה שבועות טובים של לימודים עצמאיים
משחק עם בדים
עד שהצלחתי
מראה לכם את הדברים שתפרתי
כמובן מבדי יוקרה תחרה עיצובים שונים
למכירה, לכבוד החגים להתחדש בדברים יפים

החגים מתקרבים וזה כיף לחדש את הבית בדברים יפים
איכותיים בעבודת יד
אני מתכננת יריד ובית פתוח
וגם הולך להיות יריד ענק באוקטובר מקווה להתקבל
הזמנות שושי
טלפון 0507710296
המשל יום נפלא ושבוע טוב ושקט לכולם


2 comments:

  1. Your homemade collection could make a better use for me to Send gifts to my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi how are you?
      You want to buy me things you and your family as a gift and send you registered mail?
      Do you good prices
      All my handmade fabrics are quality fabrics
      Shosh

      Delete