Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lets scrap



I am taking a blog called lets scrap Abroad
Blog fun
Women's Forum and formative
And transition to work and we also talk about competition between us
And they really, really lovely

This week I brought three works from different sketches
And my work had been successful

Fun to companies with nice women from abroad
Beyond the competition
I'm also going to do with some things and ideas and exchanges

אני משתתפת בבלוג חו"ל שנקרא  lets scrap
בלוג כיפי
פורום של נשים וגם המעצבות
ומעבר לעבודות ולתחרות אנחנו גם מדברות ביננו
והם ממש ממש מקסימות
השבוע העליתי 3 עבודות על פי סקיצות שונות
והעבודות שלי נחלו הצלחה
 
 
 
 
והתגובות
Cute layout, I like all the bling and the angels
Shosh, I like the flower frames and bling.

Lovely layout. Love the angels and the bling.
Another lovely layout. Love the colours. Looks like they had such fun.
Cute page, Shosh! Like those snowflakes! I visited your blog...didn't see this page there, but definitely saw your artistic talents displayed! Happy to see you join us here
Very pretty pearls and angels!! Love the paper as well!
Love all the layers here. Love your doilie and your owls!!
Amazing quilling work.. I really need to try that one day..
Very cute layout.. these father / daughter moments are so special.. they grow up too fast.
ויש עוד הרבה מאוד תגובות
העליתי חלקית
כיף ליצור חברות עם נשים נחמדות מחו"ל
מעבר לתחרות
אני גם הולכת לעשות איתם כמה דברים וגם רעיונות והחלפות

No comments:

Post a Comment